Monday, June 11, 2007

Change of plans---naturally :)

It's a woman's perogative to change her mind right? Well, actually Lovee and I changed our minds together. We were going to do the whole patio thing but decided to get a wee bit more practical. So, we bought a new livingroom set and bedroom set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be our 4th new couch since we've been married but we haven't had a complete set ever! Mostly a hodge-podge of stuff that we've liked and thrown together. Same with the bedroom. Actually my dresser is the one my parents had when I was just a wee sprout! Can you beleave that? It's such a great piece. I adore it. That may have to be reworked and put in the spare room...not sure. The new stuff is a dark wood which is completely new for us. We've always gone with a Honey Oak look before, but we really wanted something that looks...ummm...what's the word?...rich or maybe sophistocated, I think. That gets delivered tomorrow!!!! I'm really excited can you tell!? PLUS...........we finally bought Lovee a shed for the backyard. YAY!! Our third garage is crammed full with all his woodworking stuff and yard stuff. It's insanely packed. The company is booked for about 3 weeks but that's ok. They will build it on site and it conforms with our HOA. Ya gotta make the HOA happy right?
Lordie we made alot of progress today. Spent alot of $$ but gracious it was fun. ha :)

2 comments:

Tweb said...

Whoa! You DID buy a lot today!!! Well good for you guys! I'm jealous of your living room set. I love love love my couch and so does Babe, but it's getting to the point where I need to either invest in "restuffing" it or move on to another couch. I don't think I can let this one go, it's perfect!

I can't wait to see your sophisticated butts sitting in your sophisticated sofas!!!

Allison Horner said...

How exciting!! I can't wait to see it!! :)