Monday, April 21, 2008

Must see movie

Lovee came home from the Wal~mart today with a treat for us. I have a list of movies that we want to see and this is the one he bought!!!! We hadn't even seen it yet and he buys it. What??!!
What if we don't like it I ask. That won't happen he says. He was so right!!
There is no way that anyone could not become happy while watching this!!!! I'll admit I'm a Alvin and the Chipmonks fan from waaayyyyyyyyyy back. I wish I still had my old 45 rpm record of it. iI do have the little mono record player that played it.....talk about a blast from the past!

Anyway................please, even if you're thinking it's too corney or stoopid.......take a chance...rent it. I think you'll be glad you did. But be warned. The laughter and smiles could get painful after a while. :)
I'll be hanging toaster waffles in my Christmas tree this year!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jay said...

I've actually considered putting this on my NetFlix list. We'll see. Or I might get it from the Redbox movie rental thingy. Only $1 to rent for one day. Not a bad deal.

tt said...

Jah- Yes!! go get it. I promise you won't be sorry!

Anonymous said...

Auntie is right. You have to see this movie. It just shows a family is a family no matter what the circumstances. Me and the kiddos have watched it at least a dozen times and I'm still not sick of it.

tt said...

13: Amen!!! you're exactly right!