Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Hair ........... ;P

Well, here it is. The long awaited pictures of the hair. I'm soooo freaking anal I swear. Anyway, it's simular to the way I used to wear it only it's a bit more spikey around the edges. Next time I go in for a cut it's gonna be more spiked. So sassy.....yes?
I look like a big ol' goober fish with my glasses on sometimes. But, at least I can see. ETK thought I looked really young in one of the pics I posted...that's because I didn't have my glasses on!! I need contacts again. Any who..........not too bad for a 53 year old, right? Lovee really likes it. He took the pictures for me. Love me some Lovee!

3 comments:

Tweb said...

You're gorgeous. period. no arguements....

I'm so happy you posted pics!!! I love the hair!!!!

tt said...

Awwwww.....glad the 'do' was good!
it sure helps!

Allison Horner said...

You're hair looks great, TT! You always look pretty. :)