Wednesday, July 9, 2008

furkids..wolf cubs..sisterlittle and me

Talk to the butt! I can never get a good pic of these two. It's always about the butt. Geesh!
Pebbles is on the left....she was no bigger than a pebble when we got her. Panda is on the right. Looks are deceiving with these two...both are Chihuahua's and I swear they eat the same food...but Panda, affectionately called 'Love dog" coz she literally loves everyone, is twice the size as Pebbles. Pebbles is about 6 lbs. and Panda is about 15 lbs! Panda does eat more ...um...outside stuff...bugs...'candy' left by the cat...Ewwwwwwww-gross....whatever isn't nailed down. I think Panda ( you can probably guess why she's called that :)) is a Downs Syndrome dog. She's built just like them, ears are lower, her teeth are different, smart but not, loves everyone...she's just special.




These are the wolf cubs....they're almost as big as their Mom and Dad. Babyboy and his gf kept 7 of the 8 that were born! That's 9 wolves to feed!!! Holy cow...literally!!

Sisterlittle and me. Can you tell what my favorite shirt is? She's the beauty in the family. Beauty and brains! What a combo! I miss her already. We didn't get to spend much time together.

Maybe next year...
We'll see.

9 comments:

meno said...

Those wolf cubs are gorgeous.

Hey, have you ever seen that contest for the world's ugliest dog on The Animal Planet.

For some reason your dogs made me think of that. I wonder why....

Dianne said...

I think both you and Sisterlittle are gorgeous.

I love the butt shot of the sweet furry beasts lol

tt said...

meno: Those wolf cubs are the sweetest ever. I could play with them all day. My Chi's faces are precious but those butts....not so much. lol

Dianne: thanks girlie...

CheekyMonkey said...

Um. those dogs aren't supposed to get that big.

tt said...

CM: I know!!! Pebbles is within her weight but Panda...she's a heiffer!!! Kinda like me...fluffy! ;)

Jen said...

Your sister is beautiful, but so are you!

Diane J Standiford said...

I see two beauties. I have a friend with two guinea pigs (now that can't be spelled right) both get same food, same exercise in child's swimming pool, they run ragged around it! Same approx. age, same sex, yet Oreo is much fatter, er, bigger than Peanut! Gives credence (sorry, I'm too tired to get my dictionary) to genes and obesity.

Brad said...

Love the furkids! How the heck did I get this far behind on your blog? sheesh - bad blogger, bad.

tt said...

jen: thanks kiddo!

djs: you crack me up....yep..I think it's genetic too.

brad: I know!! where u been jelly been? xo