Wednesday, April 4, 2007

American " stupid" Idol

I know how the whole American Idol thing works, but, REALLY.....come on now! That kid,Sanj...whatever...is still there and Gina went home? WTF over! I'll never get it. Ok, I'm over it already. ( dumb shits )

Lovee and I spent some time after dinner covering our Azelias...or however you spell it. Freeze warning tonight. I knew it would happen. That's just our luck. So, I covered flowers and Lovee did a wee bit of mowing. He's really,really pissed at the cats now though! We put Chicken wire down around the plants ( coz I read 'somewhere' that cats didn't like the stuff ) and you could tell the cats had tramped thru them anyway! The BB gun is sitting by the back door now I think. He's really tired tonight tho, so that may be why he was so agrivated.

I, on the other hand, didn't get agravated at work to day; well, not too much anyway. There is one gal who agravates me EVERY day, at least 4 or 5 times a day, but that's normal. She's a micro-manager type plus a total control freak! I blew her off today..I decided to try and ignore her for the most part and it worked......for the most part...lol

Ok, so Easter dinner will be here. That's a relief. Yea, right! I would love to have Taco's or Pizza or anything but the traditional fare....but NOOOOOOOOOOO, that would be breaking from tradition. Not only would this bother the parents but Sis is forever telling me, " Don't fuck with tradition!" Geez!! You'd think being a military brat would have made her a wee bit more flexible right? I mean, you can't move every 2 or 3 years and not be flexible right? Uh_Oh...lightblub moment here......maybe that's WHY she's not so flexible....she's been there-done that and now doesn't have to...Geez you're slow on the uptake sometimes tt. I know....sorry.
Anyway we'll have the ham, spuds (not sure what kind yet) veggies,rolls, maybe a pie or two or a cake..yadda,yadda,yadda,.......ok....
I'd just as soon have cereal! Yea, that's it! Honey Bunches of Oats w/ almonds...LOVE that stuff. I'd have it for dinner if I could. Lovee needs more than that tho. oh, well....

ZZZZZZ's are calling me again...go to bed tt, you can post somemore therapy tomorrow...
ok, sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Hum... good thought process on the not f*cking with tradition comment. I think I cling to traditions mainly because of us changing our surroundings so much -I always knew my traditions would never change.
I can do pizza or tacos though - I'm a big girl now :) xo