Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lovee and Me

I adore this picture of Lovee and me. It was taken at Alli and Pups wedding on Maui. We were at a luau that ended up getting rained out just as we were trying the poi....( uck-o) We had a fabulou time though! I'll have to put a pic of us from Santorini too...just to keep things even!
***************************************************************
My ever sweet sunshine girl put this picture on here for me. She's so savy at this computer stuff. I probably could do it if I'd follow etk's directions....but it's just easier if I ask Sunshine to do it for me. Thanks!!
I'll get her to show mw how so I can put some pics up of our upcoming wee vacation to H-town and Branson. My 'last hurrah' so to speak before I start my "new" job. I can't wait!

3 comments:

ETK said...

AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You put this one up because you love Pups more!!!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!

tt said...

sheesh!!!!!!
Go to your room untill you can play nice!
:)

Allison Horner said...

:)

Love that picture of you two!!! The one of Pups and me on my blog was from that luau, too. :) (My dad's fav pic of us)

Looking forward to seeing you & Lovee soon!