- I tend to ask too many questions. It's usually because I'm trying to understand something better, but ppl take my question asking thing as if I'm doubting their knowledge. Or I sometimes ask questions in the form of playing 'devils advocate'...trying to put a different slant on things.
- I tend to procrastinate. Not as bad as I used to but if it's something I don't like to do...I'll find a reason to put it off.
- I have very little self discipline. If I was better at that then I would get off my fat ass and exercise more and go on a real diet. Actually that goes for the # 2 spot also. hummm
- I hate my feet! My toes are so ugly I've never had a pedi...ever!! Too much dancing on point.
- I internalize things too much. Not as much as before I started this blog though.
- everyting listed on tweb's blog
- I hate confrontation. To the point that if I'm forced into that position I will get the shakes and my mouth will spit cotton and I will feel physically ill.
There, that about covers it. True, this will not come as a surprise to those who know me...I don't think...but then this comes to mind; if my friends knew me the way I know me, would they still be my friends?
Hummmm, ponder that a while........