Wednesday, May 2, 2007

This is work?

Nah....not like the work I'm used to anyway. This was another rather uneventful day. The only "work" I did was change the sheets and launder them and fix them dinner. That's about it.
I read some more of my book, read the paper, went to the grocery for some lettuce for the dinner salad....Talked to a couple gals from my "old work"...watched some more storms( these had no thunder or lightning though, shucks!.) And talked to them.
We did go visit my B-inlaw's g-ma in a Nursing home though. She's so tiny and cute! But sadly is slowly fading away. Her mind is still quite alert for someone who's about to turn 100!!!! tho-
Mom did great w/ her during the visit which sort of surprised me. With Mom, it's usually all about her..her aches and pains, her ....everything. But today it wasn't. I was so proud of her. She's been unusually good . I like it. I think this ( me being there)may be what she's needed for some time now. She's content and unstressed for the first time in a long time.
It's a good thing.

No comments: