Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm outie.... :)

Well, I may not be posting for a while. Nothing big or urgent to keep me from it but I've become obsessed with getting organized. We finally sold our dinette set on Craig's list and bought a desk. I'm sooooo excited I can hardly stand it. I was busy all day making files. Lovee bought me a super-duper label maker and 4 boxes of hanging folders. I used 2 whole boxes and I'm working on the third! Can we say OCD??


I still have some stuff to buy. I need a big plant to put in the corner to hide the tower thingie for the computer. I put our TV trays there for now. Not crazy about THAT look but it'll do for another week or so untill I find what my minds sees. :) I got to put Lovee's 'stuff' out on the book shelf part of the desk and got to hang his FBI print and FBINA grad pic. That made me happy.

I got my pink Flamingo on top of our new wireless monitor.....yeah....we finally stepped into the new era. lol Too many wires!!

Lovee took a pic of the desk with me talking to ETK on the phone but for some reason I can't get it to post. I'll have to work on that. She looked real cute in the pic tho...all smiley and sleepy. ;)

Nonsensical post here.......sorry......

I'll read ya'll later

7 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome! I love getting (& staying) organized. It's a good feeling.

I'm with you on being an "outie" for a while. I have loads going on before I start a new chapter of my life. It's been difficult even with staying up to date on reading my blog friends. I'm trying. . .

You go girl!

Tweb said...

I'll miss you... :(

But I hear ya for getting organized. I wish I could get organized but that takes motivation and that's just not something I have these days.

R.E.H. said...

Good luck with the organizing. It's always fun when you get that "new" feel in your home.

But, you'll still pop in and say hello, right?

tt said...

yep...I'll read stuff...quickly...then get back to it. Of course my ADD may kick in and I'll put it off for a while. :) we'll see... LOL

Allison Horner said...

Yes, getting organized feels sooo good. I wish I had done more with all that "time off" I had. :) ah well.

I hear ya on the being-too-busy-to-blog. It's sooo difficult for me know. I have time to read a few, check email, and facebook & that's it.

tt said...

all ya'll: Isn't it nuts how busy we get?! drives me nucking Futs!!!!
How do we even have time to work?? :)

Anonymous said...

OCD and ADD?? Regular alphabet soup around your brain, huh? It always feels good when you take care of those nagging things that need cleaning/organizing especially when they're in your way. We'll miss ya' but we'll be happy to hear all about it when ya' get back! Photos too!
Regards to "Top"
Semper Fi

FMD