Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What will I do?

My all time favorite shows are going to be on all at once!! What's with that????
Big Brother which is usually on in the summer is coming on tonight ....I think........
Survivor is on now........... AND.......
American Idol is on now!!!

Good grief!! What's a sista to do?????
I might not have time to blog......as if......

It's the little things that get me going. I love reality shows. Well, most of them anyway. Some are more stupid than others but whatever.... it's fluff....I like fluff......I go to sleep watching HGTV . Fluff is good.
What a life... :)

Can you tell I've finally mastered doing 'links'? LOL.......like I said, it's the little things.....
Yay for me!
roflmao.........

2 comments:

Tweb said...

I think you mastered links before I did!!

R.E.H. said...

Congrats on knowing how to do links!

No reality TV for me though. ;)