Monday, February 11, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EIGHT!!!! Not six..........EIGHT!!!! Celene had eight cubs! Babyboy and his gf are so proud of her. I can't wait to see them. The first one showed up just before midnight and the rest came sporadically throughout the night. BB said Celene seemed a bit surprised with the first one and acted like she wasn't sure what to do with it. :) He helped a bit to get the sack off so she could see what was going on and then she took over. How cool is that? The Dad, Gabriel, evidently was doing the regular Dad thing by pacing back and forth outside her welping box.
They thought there was a problem last night so they took her to the Vet...turned out everything was progressing as normal but the Doc took X-rays to make sure and he said there were six viable cubs, all getting into position. Ha. I guess 2 were hiding. Typical...kids are full of surprised aren't they?!
Hopefully next weekend we'll get the much awaited pics. Damn!! I want to see them now!
How neat........I have Grandwolves! (teehee)
Stay tuned........

4 comments:

Tweb said...

Uh. Wolves?

Seriously?

tt said...

tweb: Oh yes! Wolves! Timberline or something like that. Full blooded wolfs. Crazy I know...but that's Babyboy.

R.E.H. said...

Cool! Now I really want to see those pictures.

Two of them hiding too. That's funny ;)

Sunshine said...

Ha! I posted about this too before I saw your post. Your post is more interesting though. :) I'm going over there this weekend. Maybe we all should be there together?!