Tuesday, March 25, 2008

For me???? really????

As soon as I can get ahold of my 'tech support' person, aka ETK...I'll post some awards!!!! The ever inspiring Diane passed one on to me. Whenever I feel like my life is spiraling out of control or if I think tt's world is getting crazy, I'll pop on over to read her. She's amazingly in control of something that can't be controlled......to me anyway. :)
Actually there are a lot of ppl I think this of. So, I'll pass the awards on with a hearty THANK YOU!!!!!!

4 comments:

ETK said...

What do you mean? Looks like it's all taken care of...mwahahahahaha!

R.E.H. said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them!

Jen said...

Congratulations, tt! You deserve it!

tt said...

etk: uh-huh...thanks sweetie!! xo

reh: thank you kind sir. Not sure about the 'deserve' part but I am honored.

jen: thanks sugar-buger ;) I'm gonna pass it on in my next post so stay tuned!! :)