Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tomorrow.....

It's only a day away.
Yea.......riiiiigghhtttttttttttttt.
It seems so far sometimes.
I was toast yesterday. No jelly or cinnamon....just plain ol' toast. I work harder at the parentals house than I do at mine!! What's with that anyway??? Of course, Lovee does most things around here...Yes, I'm a pampered pet but who am I to spoil his fun. :) But Geesh...on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor??? Come-on! I hate,HATE her flooring! Just mopping doesn't get all the gook and stuff off. Nope...I've gotta get a Mr. Clean sponge thing and scrub. Then get up and mop. Back is sore today. It always is on thursdys.

but.......tomorrow the urchins will be here!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!
should I tell them we're supposed to get snow today and tomorrow?
Naw...........it'll be my surprise to them...... ha.......I'm sweet like that. ;)
Gotta get busy.......I've got a 'lip rip' appt. this morning. Love those!! NOT!!! Ahhhh, the fabulous 50's. So many interesting changes in the body. Funny though, I haven't seen one of them I like!
pfft...

6 comments:

ETK said...

YAY!!!

CheekyMonkey said...

Pfft? Ha... I'm so rubbing off on you.

R.E.H. said...

So we're BOTH really looking forward to tomorrow!

Have a wonderful weekend with the urchins!

tt said...

Monkey: who's rubbing off on whom????

reh: good luck tomorrow!! I hope all goes well!!!

ETK: Hurry up will ya!! I can't stand the suspense anymore! ;)

Jen said...

I haven't seen a body change I DID like either, 'cept when I turned 32 and got bewbies.

But after that, um, I've got nothing for you on the likeness scale of ever-so-gently-inching-towards-40.

Meh.

tt said...

Jen: Ya know, I don't care what anyone says..unless you're a hard core workout person or your gene pool is ultra sweet, it's gonna get kinda ugly as the days go marching on. Pfft....I know it is what it is but that doesn't mean we have to like it right? Actually 40 was ok for me...it's from 45 on that it gets kinda mafuglyugly. :)