Thursday, March 27, 2008

My sweet Squiddly

I'm usually up in the A.M. by 5:15. I'm in bed by 9 ...usually...sometimes 10ish. so i average, what/....7 hours a night or so?? Mkay....last night i got maybe 4 1/2. I'm too freaking old to only get 4 1/2....
but i just couldn't help myself. We had sooo much to catch up on and to talk about. A didn't want to quit when i did. I wanted it to go on forever. I couldn't stop looking at him and listening to him talk about different subjects and issues. I just can't express how much he means to us. I'm not going into his whole background because that would be just plain wrong...but..........if you knew the shit that boy's been through and then to see what he's made of his life.....it's just amazing!! ( reminds me of someone else I hold very dear to my heart!!) He's going to retire from the Navy in about 3 years. Then he'll join a( P.D. or Sheriff) department somewhere close to where they live.
I just wish we'd had more time.
Is there ever enough time?

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds wonderful. I was looking at his pic again and noticing what an open and loving face he has.

I'm so glad you had such a great visit. Now catch up on some sleep.

ETK said...

You've been tagged! http://how-rude.blogspot.com/2008/03/middle-name-meme.html

tt said...

Dianne: I'm glad someone noticed his sweet face and could tell how loving he is. thanks for that!
I'm on my way to the sleeping chamber now. ;)

tt said...

etk: Tagged?...that sounds fun...if my techno support gal( ahem) helps. :)

CheekyMonkey said...

There's never "enough" time! Good thing there's more of it out there for us though!

R.E.H. said...

I never feel there's enough time. And, time seems to be shorter by the day...