Thursday, March 27, 2008

Yawnnnnnnnnn...zzzzzzzzz

Sorry....I'm just so sleepy today. Squiddly got in last night. YAY!!! I had already fixed the lasagna and bread the night before so we wouldn't be rushed. Lovee got it all heated up and ws waiting on us both. i got home just about 15 minutes before S did. And...just in case you're wondering...... he's got rings around his mid section for all my hugs!! :) Geesh I love that kid!!!!!
We ate and talked and talked and talked...........and talked some more. Lovee had to give it up about 9 but S and I didn't give it up untill after midnight!!!! Can I get a big ol' shitfuckdamn!!! Amen sisters and brothers!!!
We talked some more this morning and we both left the house about 9. Me to go to the parentals and he to get on the road to Quantico.
Wanna know the sucky part????? I didn't get one elfing picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I'm lame........
I'm grounded!!!
I'm stoopidly tired......
More tomorow......only 2 1/2 more hours here...................I sincerely hope.............
tired...so tired..........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

4 comments:

CheekyMonkey said...

WEll yes you are grounded, but it's good to hear you stayed up past your bedtime to talk!!!

R.E.H. said...

Sleep tight... sleep well.

We don't want you forgetting to take pictures again, do we? ;)

tt said...

monkey and reh: I know..I realized it this morning as he was driving off! I cried...snif-snif....
He'll be back with his urchins and his lovely in about 2 months. I'll gt hundreds of pics then. K?

ETK said...

OMG - not on elfing picture? You are fired. FIRED! :)

Too bad I love you so much! :)