Saturday, March 8, 2008

I Rock!

Hi! It's tt from her brand spanking new laptop and I just wanted to let you all know that I ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was written by the infamous ETK!! Not Moi!
She and Pups flew out here to surprise me with this. Can you believe it? The wonderful TWEB had a hand in this too. Thank you suga!!!
Now some last words from ETK..............................

I have many many pictures to share of the surprise with you lovelies! Little Ms. tt was certainly surprised and shocked to get the present and totally thought that it was my laptop sitting on her desk. but nope. uh-unh. Hers. She's all ready to go to blog and read and check email from the 'rents house now. GO TT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you ETK!!!! ( More!!)

She's so cute, she just wants me to tell you all how much I abso-effing-lutely adore her! She's just about the coolest person I've ever met and doesn't even realize the HALF of how much she means to me, Pups, TWEB, Dad, Sunshine, and all! We lurve her! :)

As you can tell she's a bit full of sh*t!!( damn she types elfing fast!!)
It's way too late right now so we'll be ....uh...going to sleep now.........FYI it just took me 5 minutes to type that last line.........too tired now.....
Bye

8 comments:

Jen said...

This is really cool news! Congratulations on your new laptop!

You have awesome kids! I know one of them and he's a pretty great dude. I have yet to meet the infamous ETK, but from what I've heard she's pretty fab too.

Enjoy the rest of your time with them!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Laptop!! Now youse is MOBILE!!! Great gifty from the kids (I presume ETK is a one of your younguns?) I just hope my kids grow up and are successful enough to buy that kind of thing for themselves. Of course if they make it big...I wouldn't be above a kickback or two! That could add up with my brood. Enjoy them kids, they obviously love you.

Ain't kids great?

Psalm 127:3-5

Blessings,
FMD

Dianne said...

Congrats on the new laptop! Now you can blog from all sorts of wonderful locations.

Your kids sound great!

Happy Sunday.

R.E.H. said...

Congrats on the new laptop.

You'll really have even more fun stalking blogs and posting your own now!

tt said...

All:I do have the most wonderful kids in the universe!! Some of them are bioligical, some I got b/c i married the most wonderful person ever and was lucky enough to get to share his and some are 'bonus' kids. No matter how it's sliced, i have been blessed beyond measure that's for sure! I got some in Ga,Tx,Ok and Ca. They're pretty spread out that's for sure but they instinctively know when we need to see them.

Allison Horner said...

We love ya, TT! :)

Glad you are enjoying your new laptop & hope you had a great weekend with Mr. Alli (aka Pups for you others) & ETK! :)

Missed y'all!

tt said...

Alli: we missed you awful!!!!
We had a great time though. Pups and ETK had so much patience with me!! ha...but next time we need to see you too! K?

CheekyMonkey said...

Yayyyy!! Woohoo!! I can't wait to see pictures! Yippeee!!!