Monday, May 19, 2008

TT's Famously Easy Lemon Pie...:)

This has got to be the easiest pie recipe ever. My Mon's been making this as long as she has a memory. Well, her memory is getting kinda odd lately but so maybey I shouldn't put it that way. But she's been making it since before I was born. And that ladies and gents was eons ago!

1 Keebler Graham Cracker crust
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 C lemon juice
1 tsp. grated lemon rind
2 egg yolks

Combine the last four ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into the crust and bake @ 350 for 7 minutes.
Let cool and top with whipped topping or meringue. Return to fridge and let set for 2 hrs.
Store leftover portions in the fridge.
Yummy in the tummy!!

Enjoy Blomies!! ;) **wink to Fairy Flutters and meno**

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

*drool* off to calculate WW points on that! LOL

I just need the graham cracker crust and I'm all set.

Anonymous said...

If anyone else is on WW, this is 4 pts per serving if you cut the pie into 8 slices and only eat one slice.

Not bad!

:D

Acrimony said...

Hey for 4 points a slice I'm all over this. I *love* lemon pie.

Jay said...

I loooooooooooove lemon pie.

meno said...

My kinda pie.

Way to go blomie!

tt said...

ff-talisman-Jay-Meno-----
Only 4 points??? That's pretty damn good. It's really rich so a small piece is all you need anyway. I'm thinking about returning to my WW too. :)
Now get crackin' blomies...I wanna hear some results!

Acrimony said...

ok tt, I just wanted to let you know that I'm blaming you when I gain 30 pounds because I made this today and OMG SO GOOD!

I "cheated" and used fat free sweetened condensed milk and fat free cool whip topping and then put them in their own little mini graham cracker crusts. 5 points each on WW and I'm going to eat 3. :P (Ok not really but I want to.)

tt said...

Tali- I'm soooo glad you like it. It's my favorite too :P
I like the idea of putting it in those little shells. Never tried that but I'm gonna!