Monday, August 13, 2007

Go Tiger!!!!!

Did ya'll watch the PGA this weekend?? It was in Tulsa!! Woo-hoo!!
Too freaking hot for me though and alot of other ppl. Lots were taken to the Emergency rooms because of the heat. 110 in tthe shade is just wrong.
I 'volunteered' for the LPGA a few years ago when it was held at my parents Country Club. Lots of fun that was! I was a Marshall on the #1 green. Great fun watching Anika and the others. I don't golf anymore but I really like watching the game. Did you know it cost to "volunteer" on one of those things? sheesh! I'd do it again if I knew it wouldn't be soo elfing hot.

Gota go take my Dad to the Dr. now. I finally went this morning and had some blood work done. Maybe I'll get me some hormone pills to 'lighten' my load??
We'll see.
Squeezers to all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Methinkst I missed the period in your life when you golfed?!?!?!?! It must have been when I was touring Europe...
and, who is this imposter anonymous?

tt said...

Not sure.....I think it's a spam thing.

Uh...Europe??? Methinkst I missed that period in YOUR life. :)