Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lovee saves me on Sunday's

I'm not sure why, but Sunday nights, when we go to the folks house for dinner, it always bums me out. Don't know the reason for that. But the good thing is that Lovee always manages to be upbeat that day. He literally saves me. We were talking about it on the way home tonight. Every other time I can put on my smile and stay with it until I go home. But Sunday's I just can't do it. It's a puzzle to me. Lovee says it's because by Sunday my brain needs the down time. Which could be it but I'm not convinced. I just get extremely tired at the thought of going there and feel completely tired and worn out. Which in turn makes me feel guilty.
Geesh, emotions are a funny thing. Up,down,up,down etc. It's tiring.:(
I'm off tomorrow. It's a good thing.
Don't know if I'll accomplish anything here at home but.....at least............well, I'll be home. That's all I can say about it.
Have a great start to you're week gals!
xoxo

4 comments:

Tweb said...

Today is Wednesday. What does Lovee do for you on Wednesdays?

Okay... GO!

tt said...

He gives me a gigantic squeezer and tels me everything will be ok...then fixes me dinner. :)
I'd be completely lost without him!
He gives me life!

ETK said...

EXCUUUUSE me - it's been FIVE (yep, FIVE, 5, 10-5) days since you posted. why are you neglecting us?

tt said...

I'm working on it....hang in there.