Monday, December 17, 2007

A few quick snippets.....

Hats off to ETK..
She sent me a 'care pkg' that contained the necessities of life! Well, a good portion of them. Candy a good book to read and copies of Blogs!! If it had contained wine or Crown and cigs...well, I may have left the parents!!!!!!!!! Guess that's why she didn't send those. ha ha- Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!! I sooo owe you!

I've got pics to post but I have to concentrate to do that and I'm too worn out tonight. We had a funeral to attend today. I do so hate those. I mean....they're always so emotional. It wears me out. I can cry at a funeral even if I don't know the deceased! Of course I cry at commercials sometimes too.....that's a whole 'nuther story.

My Dad got a chain saw today from Sisterlittle. He obsessed about needing to get one to chop off all the branches from their tree in the back that the Ice felled. Sisterlittle ordered him one and that's how we got him to stop talking about it. Lovee is going to go down there next weekend but of course, Dad wants it done now. Oh Gawd!! I'm so afraid he's going to try and use it. It's really heavy so I'm hoping he won't. More on that later.

I wrapped all day yesterday......and today Lovee mailed them. Yay! Done!!!

Hopefully I'll post some pics tomorrow.
Bare with me.

No comments: