Friday, December 7, 2007

I wish I was in Greece...

It's only 60 Degrees!

It's gonna rain and sleet here this weekend. It's about 35 now... and misty....

Ever hung lights in weather like that??

It's freaking COLD!!!! Goes clear through ya!!! Even with all my padding it gets to the bones!!

Lovee and Sunshine are gonna finish it for me tomorrow. Do they love me or what??!!

Gotta get the parents into the Holiday spirit ya know...

Now, quit reading blogs and get out there in the malls and finish your shopping!!

4 comments:

ETK said...

Let's go to Greece then. K?

Tweb said...

Finish my shopping? How about START it? I wanna go to Greece with you!

Tweb said...

Hmmffff.. where are you tt? I know, sitting in the dark for a bit but I thought you had lecticity now... no? TTTTTTTT????

ETK said...

don't you have cable yet/????