Sunday, December 30, 2007

This's and that's

I'm pooped! That's about all I have for now.
We were busy all weekend but I'm having a hard time remembering what we did. (geez tt....get a grip.....the Dad rubbing off on you already?) I took down the parents Christmas deco's yesterday and got them put away. Lovee and I did ours too, because I'm just a wee bit anal about how I want to start my New Year. New Years day is, in tt's world, supposed to be carefree and stress free and a sit-on-your-butt-if-you-want day. It's not for chores. Seriously!! So, the deco's had to come down or it'd be next weekend before I got another 'round-to-it'. and that wouldn't fit into my so called perfect start to the New Year.
Ok, so I'm rambling a bit now. Sorry. :)...

Lovee says he's gonna get up early and go get a paper. Then he'll come back and cook me breakfast and serve it to me in BED!!!! Along with the paper...with the T.V. set to my fav channel..HGTV! Did I argue with him? Uh...no! I did offer to make him breakfast instead by he declined....thank you Lord!!!

Lovee took some pics of the Dad playing with his new remote control Christmas toy today. The dexterity in my Dad's fingers is weak at best so he had a bit of a hard time using the controls but he seemed to have fun. When I figure out how to post the pics from his new camera I'll share.

I'm sooooo technology challenged!

I'm also pooped so I'm stopping now. When the backspace key is the most often used key it's time to step away from the puter!

HAPPY NEW YEAR *******EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: