Sunday, October 12, 2008

Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be real quick. Cuz I've got to spend some Lovee time don't cha know!!!
We had a most fantabulous time in Chicago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll do a proper post later on complete with drunkin Ho pics and stories.

Came home to my lil pkg from Farmer*s wife!!!!!! Yay-raw!!!!!!!!! I was soooo craving chocolate all the way home today....on the plane no less and we all know they don't carry the really necessary stuff...well...those little bottles are in that category but they should come with chocolate too! Anywhoodle...she sent me a CD of George Strait AND Taylor Swift!!! PLUS............the chocolate bar which is sitting comfortably in my tummy now and a Texas A&M koozy!!!!!! Do I feel special??? Hell yes!!!!! I'm on top of the world now!!

I Missed my Lovee something awful! ETK and I had a marvelous time with Cheekymonkey and her lil monkeyboy and her Babe!!!!!!!! I already miss them!

SOoooo, gotta jet.............Lovee is looking all sexy-smokin-hot and I gotta go get me some of that!

There's no place like home!
Hola bitches..........I'm not afraid!( new mantra ;))

7 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

YOU'RE HOME!!!

YaY! [I stalked you via the other Gal's blogs...just to be sure they were treatin' you right.]

Happy Sunday! Happy Chocolate!! Happy Music!!!

And, drink a beer in the ol'Aggie coozie! They taste good that way!!!

;-)

Jen said...

Ohhhh! I'm gonna have to send you some "Longhorn" love! No, no to the Aggie's! Gurl. . . we'll have to convert!

Ha!

Hope your trip when well - sounds and looks as if! ETK rocks with all her pictures - love me some of her ALWAYS!

meno said...

Man, i thought you all were gonna get arrested for having too much fun.

CheekyMonkey said...

meno, she came close. Crazy lady. Thanks for visiting me TT!!! I had such a wonderful weekend that my brain is squishy and I don't know where to start on my blog... ugh... it's gonna be a tough one!

Mwwwahh!!

Dianne said...

Welcome home!!

See ya when you and Lovee come up for air!! hehehehe

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Lovee is lookin' all........whowhee, go get 'em!!!!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Don't kill him! LOL

Glad you had a great time!

Tell us all about it soon!