Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A rushed post....

3 more days and ETk and I will be in Chicago. I'm so blasted excited I can't focus on anything..

Tile project is 99% finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures after I return from Chi town.:) I know you're anxious. I'm waiting on the final special crock from Gary. You MUST see it completely done! ha And it's not done untill it's here.

I'm anal....I know..what;s new right?

Dad wondered what a piece of metal was doing on his side table...
it was a dime. He didn't recognize it...even after I told him what it was. He said it looked like some sort of coin but wasn't sure. He's still not sure.

I'm gonna miss my Lovee something awful!!!!!!!! I don't like being away from him...but this was such a special trip that I had to do it. But I'll miss him terribly!!!!!!!!!!! ( sniff-snif )

I'm on my laptop...so naturally Mom needs me...
Go figure...........
tis my life......
gotta go......

I'm so behind in reading everyone....
What;s going on????????
I'm feeling left out...and I Hate that!!!!!!!!!!

She becons again.......
I'm outie...
missin' all ya'll.......

12 comments:

Gin said...

Whatcha doing in Chitown? If you fly over the Mississippi on your way in or out be sure to wave!!! I'm about 180 miles west of Chicago.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Too funny! Are you taking your LT with You? Cuz' then you know you could drop us a word or two?

[Hope your little item/s gets there in time!!!]

Happy Tuesday!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

http://iship.com/track/trk.asp?t=MMV2S2FSKF94X
It is in Tulsa this evening....
I'VE MISSED YOU YOU BUSY PERSON!!!!!!!!!

tt said...

Ginni: really??? Dang...I hate that I'll be that close and miss you! I'll wave anyway. :)

FW: it'll get here...I know it! I'm not taking my LT but ETK will have hers...I'll dictate and she can post for me...lol

Gary: I'll ck the site...got me all curious now.
It's nice to be missed! I've missed everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!!!!!

tt said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My pkg from the Potterman is in town!!!!!!!!!! that means I'll probably get it tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so freaking excited!!!!!!!!
first time I've hoped tomorrow would hurry up and get here!!!! lol

Dianne said...

oh you and your red cock - crock!! your excitement is infectious. I'm looking for some cock - crock - of my own!!

I'm so excited for your Chicago trip. I love that city!!

Diane J Standiford said...

I have many relatives in Chicago; have a blast--you deserve it.

tt said...

dianne: girlfriend!!! what's happened to your mind??? I think that boot is squishin' the blood right outta your grape...thinking about cocks....er.... crocks...whatever...all the time. Geesh ;)
remember, you're gonna get a drunk call.....I'm so excited to hear your voice!!!! It's the little things for me don't cha know :)

djs: A blast is on the schedule! Thanks gal!

Real Live Lesbian said...

Wooo hoooo!!! I'm soooo excited for youuuuuu!!!!!

And I can't wait to see your red crock. I've asked him to make me a couple o' funky mugs! I'm excited too!

Have a blast on your trip!

XOXO

And thanks for the sweet comment on my bullies post. It's really got me down.

CheekyMonkey said...

I'm Giddy, I'm so excited to see you. :)

Brad said...

I must have missed something here - Chi town!? (I'm jealous) I'll have to read back and figure out what I missed. - Have fun baby! Can't wait to see pics of the tiles. Take care Dear! Say my hellos to Halsted! I miss my old apartment!

meno said...

It sounds like having a toddler, never a moment for yourself.