Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Can I get a Hell-yeah!!!

I'm so giddy I don't know where to start! :-) AND.....i only have 10 minutes before I have to leave for work... what to do...what to do......
Ok....first off, on Friday, I casually asked the Mom if after breakfast on Saturday and after we go to the store if needed and got all our errands done if I could.....then I stumbled.....( uh-oh)...and Mom finished my sentence...." go home?" ........Yes I said. And then, wonder of wonders she said " well I guess so.".....!!
Well, back into the kitchen I went to finish up dinner and what did I do????? I 'high-fived' myself!!!! LOL ha ha ha haaaaaa. Yep, sure did. I'm sure I've been that happy or even happier in my life before but, at that point I couldn't remember...remarkable I tell ya!
So, about 10 a.m. Saturday I left and drove home with the cheesiest grin on my face. I didn't do a whole lot because I just couldn't focus. But Lovee and I did go for a drive down to the Riverwalk which I love to do. Then we went for another drive further out andhad dinner at my favorite "land-of-big-eaten" ( as my sisterlittle calls it) buffet place..I had a huge plate of veggies, which I love,love,love and a chicken wing, which I love,love,love and a small dish of my favorite dessert...banana pudding! Yum-o!!!!
Then we came home and watched a movie.
It was exactly what I needed.
My tireds left me and everything!
Who woulda thunk?
I just needed a day off! Go figure. ;)

Then yesterday afternoon I got some more fabulous news but, I've gotta get to work now so I'll post that later............
LOL
xo's


4 comments:

Tweb said...

Well don't you just suck for saying you got good news but don't want to share with us just yet... brat.

It's amazing what a few hours off of work will do for you. I don't care if you work in an office or you take care of your folks, it's always refreshing! Good for you!

Allison Horner said...

Love the early days off from work & time with the hubby. They are the best! :)

ETK said...

WHAT? YOU can't post like that and leave?!?!?! That is NOT allowed. What's the other good news?

Congrats! I just KNEW it would do you a world of good!

Love you awful!

ETK said...

Oh yeah - HELL YEAHZ!!!