Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'm feeling better.....I think....

It's hard to tell at the parents house because it's so friggin' hot in there....but I think my new pills are working. YAY!!!! I am sleeping better. I'm not quite as emotional as I was. The night sweats are getting few and far between as are the hot flashes.....or as I like to call them...my own private summers.....
I'm not filled with dread anymore ..................................
I...I....I....it's all about me isn't it. Hummmmmm, that's unlike me.........
Oh well, evidently the stupid random thoughts are still hanging around.

I did score 2 new pair of sandals today!! Sweet!!!! One pair are Born's...75% off on those!! and one pair is Echo.....50% off on those!! Yay. Dad was w/ me. He just sat in a chair and said to come get him when I was finished. He looked so sweet sitting there in the women's shoe department at Dillards. :-)

I took him shoe shopping the other day. Since he can't see, I basically picked them out and he said yes or no. We bought a pair of athletic shoes but he still hasn't worn them. He said today he didn't want to get them messed up ........ok.............it's your world.


1 comment:

Tweb said...

Girl, I love to hear me a good shoe sale story! Borns for 75%off!?!?!? SCOOOORRRREEEE!!!!

Dad sounds like me... I don't want to get my new sneaks dirty so I'm not gonna wear them unless it's nice out!