Monday, December 24, 2007

It's Christmas elfin' Eve....

Yep...So I spent the first4 or 5 hours of my day at the parentals. My Dad is obsessed...different things at different times. Today it was leaves. We raked for about 1 1/2 hours this morning! Geez...anyway finally got 'necessary' stuff done there and I come home to find Sunshine has dusted and vacuumed and Lovee has mapped the floors!!!!!!! Can I get a AMEN!!!! thank you baby Jesus for my fabulous family!!!
So I've got 'the cake' in the oven and now we've got to get ready to go back to the parental units house and take them to a candle light service at the church. Lovee's going with me this time!! YAY!! Thank the baby Jesus for that one too!!!!!! He's going to wear his new sport coat I got him for our anniversary and he's gonna look soooo H.O.T!!! I'll get pics to post later.

Yesterday Lovee used the chain saw that Sisterlittle sent us from Colorado...and chopped down the tree in their backyard. He worked his wee little behind off and got it done in about 1 3/4 hours!!! He's a wee bit sore today. :(.... It looks so bare now. Of course the Dad obsessed about the tree untill it was chopped....now it's the left over leaves. Will it ever end??????????? I think not :(

anywho, tomorrow morning at 8 our 'in town' kids and their respective partners are coming over in their jammies to open gifts. It'll be fun!!!!!! Then I'll make, from scratch, buttermilk pancakes ...then they'll leave and Lovee and I will go to the 'units' house to get ready for the dinner. Phewwwwww.....By, this time tomorrow I'll probably drop. We all will.....
I love Christmas but there's way too much to do and never enough time to do it in. Can I get another AMEN?!!

Well, Lovee just fixed us some stir-fry and rice for dinner so I'd best go...gawd it smells sooooo good!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!
I miss each one of you ....I'm such a sap!
Hugs and smooches to you'ens......
xo

3 comments:

Tweb said...

Happy Christmas AuntieTT!!!!

Hope you and your bitties are doing well!

Luv,
Tlee

Sunshine said...

Actually... Daddy vaccumed... I just dusted and cleaned the bathroom. lol How do you like that spiffy keyboard you're typing on? :)

tt said...

You rock sis!