Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So.....

I'm on my usual 6:15 early-freaking morning walk and I start talking to myself. OUT LOUD!! I think I started out just thinking, silently to myself and all of a sudden I notice I can hear myself think. Well, that made me laugh out loud. All of a sudden it's noisy, all around me at 6:15 in the elfing morning...and the noise is ME!! ha ha I cracked myself up.
Anyway, I was telling me that this walk is MY time. It's for me only. For my mental health as well as my physical health and that I shouldn't skip it just because I think I should do another load of laundry or change the sheets or.....blog......that one made me question myself ( lol)... but I got back on my mental track and told me that I shouldn't let anything stop me anymore. I do feel a lot better when I walk. But sometimes my ADD kicks in and before I know it it's time to get ready for "work". Hate it when that happens.
So, I'm going to make a more concerted effort to make morning time for myself from now on.

~~~*******~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~****************~~*~~~****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Dad did better today after his golf game. He wasn't slurring his words and didn't fall asleep as soon as we got home. He was actually fairly lively this afternoon. He was acting like the "old" Dad. Cracking jokes and finding errors on coupons and such. I think it may have been the heat before that was affecting him. Hope so.
Now my Mom isn't feeling well. Took her to the Urologist yesterday. Yea.....not a fun thing at all. Anyway she waited for a month for this appointment. About 3 weeks too long I'd say. But she's a wee bit stubborn and wouldn't tell them she needed to get in earlier. She's got a doosey of an infection!! They gave her some sample antibiotics to take untill her culture came back and this morning she was feeling puney. Her tummy was upset....a lot! Did she call the Dr. and ask if it could be the Antibiotics? No. Fact, she was feeling so bad she almost cancelled her nail appt.! That's pretty bad for MY Mom to think of that. We'll see how she is tomorrow. Cross the fingers. XX

3 comments:

Tweb said...

I think you're having technical difficulties... either that, or I am. Which is totally possible. Your column seems cut off on the right.. hmmm.... if my gray matter was bigger, I could figure out what the prob is.

Allison Horner said...

I see it, too...

The words on the right are cut off.

tt said...

WTF!! how'd that happen??