Wednesday, April 30, 2008

braggin'-bitchin'-bellyaching and birthdays

Braggin'....my Lovee is awesome!!! Just had to ssy it outloud. he is my sounding board almost every elfing day when i get home from the parentals. He gets it...and i love him awful for it.

bitchin'....guess what I'm thinking about right now? Ummm...my parentals maybe?? the Mom specifically? Bingo!! I'm not going to go into it all again. Lovee took the brunt of it yesterday...you can thank him later.:)
I'm still amazed that I got to be this fucking old and didn't learn how to do a damn thing w/o asking my Mom how to first!!!!!!!!!! Nuf said.......I'm over it......till next time.

Bellyachin'.....actually that would be right now....more of the same....it justs goes on and on...
whenever I get on my laptop,.....the Mom starts talking to me....it's like having a 2 yr old bang on the bathroom door while you're taking a healthy shit ...saying..." are you through...whatchadoin...I'm thirsty.....what's on t.v?...etc....Aarrgghhhhhhhhhh!

Birthdays.....Lovee's is Friday!!! he's already got 2 of his presents. I got him an 8 foot trailer to haul his riding mower to the parentals...he does their lawn too beside ours and half of the neighborhoods...:)..He's commonly known as the "lawn Ranger"...**snicker**
ETK....our wonderfully,delightful gal send him a cordless Grasshog!..He's sooo excited about it. No cords to lug around. ( he hates the gas powered ones)
then on Friday..his actuall day, he's taking the day off to go to a car show...another love of his and our other wonderfully, delightful gal Sunshine is going to go with him and spend the day doing whatever he wants. He's loved biggly.

Gotta go now.......it's almost 5 and I have to cook dinner to the 'rents.....yea...my life is full. :)

8 comments:

Jay said...

That really wasn't all that much bitchin and bellyachin. I do more than that before breakfast each morning. LOL ;-)

ETK said...

HAHAHA- that's why I can't live near you. I would be so embarrased about my own lawn. :)

Yeah, I agree with Jay - that wasn't so much bitchin. Why'd you let me monopolize the conversation last night and not tell me about your mom? Do i need to come kick some ass and take names?

tt said...

Jay: lucky for you I decided to give ya'll the ultra condensed version...I was feeling generous like that...You're a funny guy..have you got your helmet on???

ETK: Dad would do your lawn for you silly... :) I was too tired to go into the whole "she did...she said..thing last night. It was much more fun to listen to you laugh!! You and that Flamingo of yours...I tellya..

R.E.H. said...

Nah - as has been said: That's not a whole lot of bitchin' ;)

Say Happy Birthday to Lovee!

tt said...

rhe: thanks guy...ya'll are just lucky that I was too tired to post it all...seriously!

Jen said...

some days are better than others. . .

Allison Horner said...

Happy BDay to Dad!!!!

tt said...

jen- you're exactly right!

Alli- I'll tell him...he LOVES his gift btw!!!