Friday, November 9, 2007

He's fine and dandy

Lovee's procedure went well. He doesn't have to have another one for 10 years! Yay!!
However, now his Dr. needs to find another explanation for his ...problem. More on that later.

On an unrelated topic, I sure hope all those ppl who are swerving in and out and changeing lanes willy-nilly are on their way to an emergency. That's what I tell myself to keep from having my own version of road rage....ie: 'There had better be an emergency to make them drive this stupid or I'm gonna be pissed!' LOL :as if I would ever know or would do something about it anyway.

Stupid,stupid,stupid! Get off my road nutzoid crazy people!

2 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Glad the colonoscopy went well. I am assuming you have been a good girl & have had yours, too?

tt said...

Uhhhhh........no, not yet. I'm waiting for...ummm.....I'm waiting for.....later. ;)