Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The neverending 'Hair' issues....

Are GONE!!!!!

yep, you read it right. Hopefully, I'll remember this lesson and forget about trying to grow my hair out. For some reason I forget that just because I like a certain hairstyle doesn't mean I can wear it. Really....ya think?!! It's like fantasies. Just because you fantasize about something doesn't mean you should actually act it out or live it or do it. Again.....ya think?!
I mean I'd really love to have Marie Osmonds hair ( or stylist like tweb told me...right again ;)) or my Sisterlittle's hair ( gorgeous!). but it's just not me. I had long gorgeous hair at one time. But that was in the past and that's where it should stay. Look to the future tt, that's where you're going.
My hair is now sassy and short and a wee bit spiked. Fabulous!! I love it!!
I'll hopefully get some decent pictures to post later on.

Just wanted to share that I'm finally over being stupido about my locks.....or lack there of.
Yay................and..........it only took me, oh, 6 months to finally see the error of my ways.
You'll love it!

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

TAG! You're it! See my blog for today's (Wednesday) entry when it is posted.