Sunday, November 4, 2007

See what Breakfast does for ya....

Are they cute or what?! LOL Actually I think Dad looks kinda like a Monkey...LOL.....
Mom says I have to let her know when I'm taking her picture, otherwise she looks mean. Hummmmm, She's always been proud of being the 'meanest Mom' ever. Guess she just doesn't want to look the part.

My sweet Daddy! He usually wears glasses but he forgot them that morning. This is his version of a smile when his Breakfast is being interrupted. LOL


And who do we have here?????? Me and my Lovee. Lovee went with me Saturday. That's why I'm smiling so big. Well, that and we just got through with a dance around the living room.
Tomorrow, I'll see if I can get pics of Pebbles and Short bus.
Anxious aren't you!
LOL

4 comments:

Allison Horner said...

awwww. cute pics. I especially love the one of you & Lovee. :)

ETK said...

How cute!!! Did you get a face lift? Why are you so gorgeous? I mean you always look gorgeous ALWAYS, but did you airbrush it or something? You look like you're 12 years old!!! :) I wanna look that good!

I love you and LOVEE! Love you!!!

I fell out of my chair when I read that your mom didn't want to look mean. How did you control yourself and not say "well, the camera doesn't lie". LOL ROFL! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Sunshine said...

Too cute!! I'm with Beth. You look gorgeous :)

tt said...

It's all in the lighting babe.....lighting!