Friday, November 16, 2007

It is what it is....huh??? really?........ya sure???

Why doesn't life get easier the older we get?
Remember all the 'trauma' we had as kids? Our world crashed around us when a boyfriend broke up w/ us. A 'zit' ruined our day. Our hair wouldn't cooperate for the big 'date'....( oh wait...I almost forgot, I still have THAT issue :) ha ha)

If someone had told me when I was 25 that I'd one day be taking care of my parents I would have laughed hysterically and called then insane! If someone had told me when I was skinny and 33 ( but thought I was fat) that I really would be chubby at 53, I would have been offended.

My,my, life has a way of slapping us in the face to wake us up to real issues doesn't it?

Ok...I get it.
I may not like it and I really wish some aspects of my life were different but I don't think I'd change anything if I could. I'd be afraid that in changing one thing, it would cause a snowball effect. There's so much that would need to stay the same, that I'd dare not mess with it.


Ok, now all that being said..........I'm still anal about my hair. Am I the silliest person you've ever known? LOL-LOL I'm cracking myself up- hahahahahahahaha

I can't recapture something from years ago....Wake the fuck up tt!!!!!!!! Life brings changes...even in elfing HAIR!!!
What a revelation!!!!!!!!! Who knew????

I'm done. It's getting cut off as soon as possible!
Wow.....I feel so liberated!

Viva la haircut!

1 comment:

Allison Horner said...

It feels good to vent about it, doesn't? :)

How we feel about ourselves is all relative to the here and now, isn't it?