Wednesday, June 20, 2007

FYI

I'm getting my first ever Pedicure today!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really apprehensive about it though. Sisterlittle gave it to me and Mom for Mother's day. She's so sweet! But I've never had one.... on purpose. I think I've said before, but my second toes are messed up from when I was dancing on point. Yep, I'm a freak and my second toes are longer that my first. Anyway...those toes took most of the punishment when I danced and the nails are sooooo screwed up from it. They hurt most of the time. I should have had them fixed but obviously I haven't....so there it is.......
More on that later..........

3 comments:

Tweb said...

I didn't like the idea of pedi's either, mostly because I hate my feet. But,it's good for you so go with it, enjoy it and love your piggies!!!

Tweb said...

Well? How was it? Tease.

tt said...

Fab!!