Thursday, June 7, 2007

I'm a cry-bag~~~

Yep...I cry. Well, not exactly cry, but I get throat lumps all the time. And if I'm not careful I WILL cry. Biggly. It doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing...nothing is too trivial to set me off. Anything can set me off. A commercial or an article in the paper or a book....a Hymn in church, a song on the radio...you name it and I can get a throat lump in an instant. There have even been times I was going to tell someone about something I either read or heard and I couldn't because just the thought gave me the 'T-L'. How weird is that? It actually prevents me from talking to some people. Like I was going to tell a gal at the folks church that the talk she gave was really inspiring and the topic was really infectious. But I couldn't. Whenever I approached her I got the dreaded T-L and turned around. It's an interesting phemon I think. Why am I so emotional?! And it's not just recent either. I've been this way for as long as I can remember. It drives me Nucking Futs!
More random shit just floating around the grape.

1 comment:

Tweb said...

Me too. There, there, I feel your pain. Inspiring songs make me want to cry. I think that might be because of the pregnantitis at this moment but being with Babe has given me a whole new appreciation for things in my life so I'm a total softy.

:going to go cry now, because I love blueberry scones.: