Friday, June 8, 2007

tt and Lovee

Cozied up in Pup's Mini Coupe

AHA!!!! With the help of Tweb's wonderful detailed instructions coupled with my fantastic Sisterlittle's delicious grape.....I got to post a picture!!! Duh! I'm so excited!
In fact, Sisterlittle figured out how I can get to Lovee's ...uh....whatever...to get the pics!
So, stand by ppl............I'll probably be like a kid in a candy store for a while .
Tis pic was taken when Lovee and I went to visit Pups and Alli in H-town on our mini vacation.
We had a great time. Now Lovee wants a Mini S. Only he wants a red one. Naturally.
Woo-hoo.....................

3 comments:

Allison Horner said...

Yes, you should get one!!! ;) They are sooo much fun!

Sunshine said...

This is one of my favorite pics of you two!!! Too cute :)

Tweb said...

Geezus, COULD you guys be any cuter? My goodness! That car was made for you two!

I say get em one for fathers day. :)