Friday, July 27, 2007

E e

Fridays are good. It's not my last work day but still it's good. On Fridays I take my mom to the beauty shop and also, for the last 2 Friday's, I've taken my dad to his golfing buddy's house. This is a HUGE thing to me and sisterlittle. Why? My Dad can't see very well. Well, that's an understatement actually. When I took him to the eye Dr. last week, guess what letter he could hardly see? Yep...the E. And if you remember it's a big letter to boot! Anyway, his 'good' eye is bothering him so I've been putting drops in both eyes. It doesn't seem to be getting better though :(. Anyway, because of that he's been letting me drive him the 2 miles to his buddy's house on Wednesdays and Fridays. His buddy drives them over to the club where they sort of golf......let's say the hit the balls around the course. It's not really golf he says. Just fun. It's really hard for him to turn loose of the driving thing. I totally get that! But I'm so glad he is letting me help. Mom has completely quit driving which is good. Her Macular Degeneration is getting progressively worse. Dad's got Glaucoma and had cateract surgery but his vision is still bad. His father was completely blind, so eye problems aren't a new thing to him. I think his diabetes has caused his eyes to get really bad. So sad really. But he's a trooper! Never complains!! Unlike my Mom but that's another story.
Have a great day!
hugs and squeezers to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tweb said...

Macular Degeneration... my friend thought that he might have this. He's a broker and stairs at 3 big computer monitors all day long. Luckily for him though, it turns out that it's not MD, thank god. He's young. Maybe 47. 2 kids, young.. 4 and 7 I think.

Nice of pops to let go of the driving reigns!

Hey, what's that? It's your? What? It's your birfday!!

Happy Birthday to youuu,
Happy Birthday tooo youuuuu!!!
Happy Birthday dear beatiful ttttttttttttt!!!!!
Happy Birthday tooooo youuuuuu!!!!

and many mooooorreee..

{taking a bow}

Mwaahh!!!

Tweb said...

stock broker that is... Actually, I think it's bonds that he actually trades..

tt said...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!