Monday, July 9, 2007

So busy lately....

But it's a good thing for the most part. The good news is my Sisterlittle has been here since Thursday. The bad news is the reason...her hubby's G-ma died. We knew she was going to and in fact needed to but still............

Anyway we've had fun just messing around and shopping, eating and shopping, swimming and shopping...you get the picture. She says I'm a bad influence on her when we shop. I'm not really but when you find shoes you love and they're about 60% off!!! what part of 'naw...I really shouldn't get them'...is wrong here? Buy the suckers....you'll kick yourself in the kiester later if you don't. So we bought shoes. And she bought a fabulous Born purse. She's a Born nut. [ I was gonna say she's a Born ho...but that sounded wrong ;)- ha ha]
She's also a Starbucks fanatic! Tweb and ETK should appreciate that. Well, she got me to try something that I'm now addicted to! It doesn't have coffee so I'm good......[ Coffee and I don't get along well- doesn't taste like it smells!]..it's a Vanilla Bean Frapacino!!!!! Yummy,yummy yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooo good. Love me some Frap!

Lovee and I made Kabobs last night and took them to grill at the parents. Chicken and steak. We LOVE marinated steaks. I found the absolute best marinade....Daddy Hinkles!!!!!! You've gotta try it. Any way we got Filets and marinated them.........salad dressing for the ckn............Yumm-o! Cherry pie for dessert........of course. Mom says 'you've got to have dessert'.
Gotta go get the 'lip rip' today...in about 30 minutes in fact. Then Sisterlittle is coming up and we're gonna foat around the pool. Ahhhh,.......so relaxing. She needs the destresser too. Her Hubby's siblings aren't too...........be gentle tt..............nice. That's all I'm gonna say about that. :)

No comments: