Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lip Rip

Yay for me! I'm officially hair free for the next....oh.......few hours maybe. I got off work early, so I scooted home, checked some mail, folded clothes, talked to Sis then went to see my Liprip lady. Ahhhh, it hurts so good. Anyway,while she was ripping me she mentioned a new product she just found out about. Evidently there is a special 'hair dye" for the 'hooha'...:) I've never heard about it, but that's no surprise. We were trying to figure out how it would work and became hysterical with the visual images it was creating. Would one need to put plastic wrap over it or use a hair-dryer on it or would one need to stuff cotton into other crevices that are in close proximity to it??? Let me tell ya.........my grape was mush by the time I left there. I'm guessing there is probably a huge need for services like that....you know, for the 'older' ladies who dye the hair up north but the southern front looks snowcapped! I'm thinkin she could really rake in the moolah!!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

OMG!! You're so funny ma! I couldn't imagine doing that!! NO WAY JOSE!!!

Tweb said...

He he he... I've heard of this. That and having yourself cleaned up in shapes... uh yeahhh, if I did that, my Babe would laugh when I took my pants off...